When you can take your typical sales process of selling one-to-one …
… And flip it on its head and sell one-to-many. Congrats! You have successfully employed leverage in your business.
Marketing Automation Software allows you to employ leverage in your business: To supercharge your marketing and sales.
Leverage is typically the defining difference between a successful business and a SUPER successful business.
How much leverage are you employing in your business now?
What about your Customer Value Optimization (CVO)?
Having all these tools at your disposal is great for promoting your products and services.
But what about your CVO?
Have you maximized the lifetime value (LTV) of your customer?
The goal is to design a marketing funnel that makes it easy for your customers to buy all or most of your product or service offerings again and again …
A marketing funnel strategy is absolutely essential to optimizing the profitability of your business.
And it’s the key to deriving the most value from your Marketing Automation Tools.
Without a high converting marketing funnel, all you have is an engine that’s not moving very fast …
Marketing Automation Software is business changing technology.
Infusionsoft, AWeber and Meet Edgar will allow you to stay in touch with prospects and customers …
However, this doesn’t mean NO effort (although once you get your routine down it can FEEL effortless).
You still have to create the content and messages you’d like your audience to experience.
Marketing Automation Software allows you to systematize and organize your marketing beyond anything you ever thought possible.
You can literally take a new lead and guide them through your sales process, on auto-pilot.
Infusionsoft is the only all-in-one sales and marketing automation software for small businesses that combines CRM, email marketing and e-commerce.
- Marketing Automation
- Built-in metadata and keyword fields
- Drag and drop to craft and publish landing pages
- Web Forms
- Social Sharing
- Easy Publishing, Landing Pages
- Email marketing, Automated Campaigns
- Multimedia marketing management
- Marketing reports
- Scoring tool
- Referral Program Management
- Track orders, sales totals, accounts receivables
- Payment Processing
- Lead Scoring & Distribution
- Quotes & Orders
- Opportunity Management
- Sales Reports
- Multimedia Marketing
- Simplify Sales Activities
- Qualify and Distribute Leads
- Automate Sales Tasks
- View Sales and Conversion Reports
- Manage Opportunities and Pipelines
- Capture Leads with Web Forms
- Segment Customers
- Manage Your Calendar and Tasks
- Import and Manage Data
- Build Relationships with Campaigns
- Follow-Up with Smart Autoresponders
- Share Content Socially, Measure Results
- Look Professional with Attractive Emails
- Get to the Inbox with 99% Deliverability
- Capture Leads with Web Forms
- Track Results with Reports
- Get Personal with Behavioral Triggers
- Market Offline with Multimedia
- Create a Storefront and Shopping Cart
- Create Electronic Order Forms
- Sell More with Discounts, Upsells and Trials
- Offer Payment Plans
- Trigger Post-Purchase Follow-Up
- Invoice and Collect Electronically
- Manage Product Inventory and Fulfillment
- Grow through Affiliate Programs
- Build Smart Campaigns
- Qualify and Distribute Leads
- Automate Workflow
- Create Smart Promo Offers
- Invoice and Collect Automatically
- Track and Deliver Products
- Create Personalized Communications
Over 23,000 small business owners use Infusionsoft to get organized, save time and grow sales. The one-drawback to Infusionsoft is that it’s NOT plug-and-play. It takes time to learn.
But it’s time well spent.
AWeber Communications is popular for its superior autoresponders and is a solid performer in most aspects of email marketing.
- A / B Split Testing: You can create A / B versions of an email campaign and test to see which version is more successful.
- Alias Email: You can create an alias email address to send email blasts from.
- Autoresponder: You can create auto-response emails.
- Image & File Hosting: AWeber will host the images and other documents used in your campaigns.
- Integration: The product can integrate with other software applications or websites.
- RSS to Email: Emails are automatically sent when an RSS feed on a website or blog is updated.
- Scheduling: You can schedule the specific time and date of your email blasts.
- Social Media Sharing: You can share directly through social media websites.
- Triggered Campaigns: You can create auto-responding campaigns that are triggered by customer behaviors.
When it comes to campaign effectiveness: There’s a lot more to keep your eye on besides revenue numbers and subscriber counts.
To really understand how your campaigns are working, you need to look at how your customers are interacting with your emails.
AWeber provides just this kind of data, which is accessible at any time through AWeber’s email reporting dashboard.
You can bring up charts that show how many of your contacts opened your emails and how many clicked on the links within your message.
This kind of information tells you a lot about how engaging your emails are and helps you identify problem areas to solve.
You can also bring up data on your subscribers, including location information.
And records detailing when and why customers unsubscribed from your list.
Although most email marketing companies provide access to some customer data:
AWeber provides you with exact information you need to create better, more effective campaigns.
Edgar is a social media scheduling tool like no other.
Instead of publishing your updates just once and throwing them away like yesterday’s trash:
Edgar carefully catalogs them in a limitless library that you build over time.
- Facebook profiles, fan pages, groups
- No software, downloads, or plugins
- Compatible with Firefox, Chrome, and
All of your updates are sorted into categories that you create and publish on a schedule that you choose.
So Edgar publishes what you want, when you want it.
No manual scheduling, no busywork, and no hassle: just the peace of mind that only Edgar can provide.
And the first question our clients often ask us:
“What kinds of tools and software are needed for Marketing Automation …
“… And how much does it cost?”
I think this is a fair question. It’s important to understand the process of moving your business online.
This shouldn’t frighten you. The reality is: MOST businesses are hybrids. For instance, you might start advertising online.
Then bring your prospects offline, for an appointment or consultation, to begin the sales process.
Some businesses begin advertising offline. Then bring their prospects on-line in front of their sales pages or applications …
… And then off-line again for an appointment.
Either way, nowadays marketing automation software plays an important role in your business.
It allows you to sell more of your products and services. MORE efficiently online.