Digitalization and Industry 4.0 still remain a frequent topic in 2020, but the technologies, methodologies and processes that it enables are still only being embraced by early adopters. Sewio’s newest infographic uses up-to-date data from early adopters to answer the following questions on a single sheet:
- WHO drives change in digital transformation?
- WHICH use cases are the most requested compared to those that make it to reality?
- WHAT use cases have shown proven ROI in the real world?
- WHY do organizations cover these use cases and what were their success metrics?
- HOW long does the process last and which steps lead to customer success?
The infographic begins with a breakdown of the job titles of the people who are driving digital transformation in their companies. In the second graph, the percentage of use cases required are easy to compare with the percentage of use cases that really make it to fruition. The third part of the infographic lists eight different projects and their main objectives and metrics that have been achieved in the top five use cases. Finally, the infographic shows a timeline of the overall process of digitalization with the average times of each phase.
“We are glad to be able to share these fresh insights with our ecosystem and the global community to contribute to the evangelization of digital transformation. This process is enabling companies to achieve greater efficiency, profitability, and, most importantly, safety,” notes Petr Passinger, CMO at Sewio Networks.
To view the infographic and download its different language versions, visit: https://www.sewio.net/infographic-industry-4-0-expectations-vs-reality/